|Provided By||Matt Arnold|
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||1 Hours|
One of our awesome customers, Matt Arnold, sent over this recipe & it has us drooling and ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo Wagyu Style!
- 16oz Velveeta Cheese
- 8oz Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 oz Gouda Cheese
- Two 10 oz Cans of Rotel Salsa (we used mild, but if you like heat could use others)
- One 10.5oz Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup Adobo Sauce from Chipotle Chilies
- 4 Tbs. BBQ Rub
- 1 lb
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes for garnish
- 2 Tbs. Cilantro for garnish
Heat smoker to 250 degrees F.
Cook Chorizo and drain
Cube up all three cheeses and put into a dutch oven.add salsa, mushroom soup, adobo sauce and BBQ rub
Add in Chorizo and mix to incorporate all ingredients
Cook for about an hour with no lid,stirring about every 10 to 15 minutes, until smooth.
Top with tomatoes and cilantro.
Grab some corn chips and a cold beer and enjoy!