Looking for inspiration to celebrate the big game?! We've got you covered. From appetizers & small bites to hearty mains, we have some delicious Wagyu recipes to take your game day spread to the next level!
1. Our Wagyu Chuck Roast Burnt Ends "AKA Poor Man's Burnt Ends." Get your Wagyu burnt end fix without the price of a Wagyu Brisket. Check out the recipe here.
2. Delicious and packed full of flavor, these Wagyu Chorizo Smash Burgers do not disappoint. We dare you to just eat one.
3. Fun fact... when owner Patrick isn't eating Wagyu, you can find him whipping up a bomb batch of beer cheese soup. Check out this combination that includes Wagyu with his go to favorite meal!
4. One of our awesome customers, Matt Arnold, sent over this recipe for Smoked Wagyu Chorizo Queso Dip, and it has us drooling and ready to celebrate the Big Football Game Wagyu Style!
5. This one is too easy and the perfect football snack! Grab a pack of our World Famous Wagyu Hot Dogs, some of our Bourbon Barrel Smoked salt, and enjoy the best Pig in a Blanket
you will ever eat!
6. Looking for something hearty for your football game spread? Try our Wagyu Chorizo Chili!
Packed full of flavor and perfect for a cold winter game!
7. Number seven comes from Chef Mike Castaneda, ranked one of the Top 10 cooks in America by Food Network and another fellow Army Veteran! Check out his recipe for Rump Roast BBQ Burnt Ends
8. Wagyu Beefalo Dip
... I know it sounds odd, but don't knock it till you try it! It's delicious and the perfect addition to any football spread!
9. While not Wagyu, we highly recommend grabbing a pack of our bacon and adding our Bacon Wrapped Poppers
to your game day menu.
10. And last, but definitely not the least delicious...our Wagyu Chorizo Mac & Cheese
. Perfectly creamy and just the right amount of hearty!